Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Interior

A couple of weeks ago I felt like painting something different.I thought it was kind of abstract but when I posted it in Wet Canvas almost everybody thought there wasn't anything abstract about it.It seems to me it is not finished yet,something is missing and I think I will put it aside and give it a try later.I thought to use some rubber stamps with some pattern but couldn't find anything suitable.Anyway I am posting that as a work in progess.I am going to post it again when it is completely done.
It is painted on canvas with acrylics,8x10.I used a reference photo from a magazine,actually just a little corner of it.I was looking for interesting paterns and lines with a view finder when I came across this one.I painted the colors different.I like bold colors

No comments: